THE NEXT GLOBAL EMBA CLASS WILL START IN NOVEMBER 6 OF 2021.
- Undergraduate university degree or above.
- 10 years' work experience with 7 years in managerial positions. (You are welcome to contact us for an assessment of your experience.)
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
- A highly committed organisation that allows you two working days off each month to attend classes; financial sponsorship not obligatory.
The dates of Admissions Rounds below are guidelines for planning your application.
You may wish to make an appointment to sit in on a class or meet current students or alumni for additional information sharing before you begin your application. by which you are applying.
Important Announcement about the CEIBS Global EMBA Admission Test Process
CEIBS Global EMBA is very happy to announce that, beginning in May, applicants will have expanded options for them to take their Executive Assessment, which is a requirement for admission to the Global EMBA programme. All applicants to CEIBS Global EMBA are required to have completed the Executive Assessment before the admission round deadline within which they are applying.
Mainland China-based applicants:
Testing centres for the Executive Assessment have re-opened throughout mainland China. Applicants are able to book a time to take the Executive Assessment in a testing centre in mainland China. We recommend applicants to book as soon as possible to ensure they don't miss out on the date they want.
Please click to book a session HERE.
Applicants outside Mainland China:
Many testing centres around the world remain closed due to the Covid-19 situation. GMAC have announced the release of an interim, online alternative to the assessment delivered in test centers. These are the key details:
- Exam Structure & Time - The Executive Assessment Online has the identical structure as the Executive Assessment delivered in test centers. Candidates should budget an additional 15 minutes for the online proctor check-in process.
- Exam Scores - To enable comparability, the Executive Assessment Online will have the same type and number of items, sections, and duration as the assessment administered in test centers.
- Access - The Executive Assessment Online will be accessible on a personal computer. Test takers will be provided with detailed information on these requirements and will have an opportunity to run a system test prior to their test date.
- Security - The check-in and security protocols such as identification verification and video monitoring at all times will be in place, and remote human proctors will be used to maintain test integrity.
- Preparing for the Assessment - Candidates should feel confident leveraging existing Executive Assessment Official prep materials as they are relevant to the online exam.
To book your online Executive Assessment exam, please click HERE.
Please note that mainland China-based applicants will not be able to take the online Executive Assessment. This is only available to applicants based outside mainland China.
"CEIBS GEMBA program is a lifetime valuable journey for me. I enjoyed the time spent with world class faculties and diversfied talented classmates. The core value I gained from the CEIBS GMEBA program is not only improvement of management concept and skill, but also reshaped leadership which is even more valuable. CEIBS GEMBA is the always the best choice for world class business leaders."
Vanessa Alcala Gros
"CEIBS truly has the perfect combination of global breadth and China depth, which it achieves not only through the rich international classroom environment, but also through top notch global and local faculty and rich offering of international modules outside China. It has been the perfect trigger for personal transformation to make me a more rounded professional."