Tuition & Financial Support
The tuition fee for the 2022 class is yet to be set.
The 2021 tuition was USD 108,000.
The tuition fee covers:
- Tuition for the full duration of the 20-month programme
- All main textbooks and other teaching materials (Any supplementary costs will be outlined prior to their distribution.)
- Access to the school library, computer resources and other school facilities
- Lunches and coffee breaks during all modules
- Accommodation and meals during the two residential modules (entry and exit) at CEIBS
- Access to Global EMBA-organised forums and lecture series
The Global EMBA tuition fee can be paid in three instalments.
- An initial payment of 10% of the tuition fee will be due within three weeks of your receipt of our Admission Notice in order to secure your place on the programme.
- A second payment of 50% will be due 2 months before the programme’s start date.
- The third and final payment of 40% will be due by August 2023.
Please note: After registration, those who drop out of CEIBS for personal reasons, or are expelled for disciplinary reasons, do not qualify for a refund of their tuition fees.
While the vast majority of Global EMBA applicants undertake the Executive Assessment (EA) exam as part of their application, we do allow those with a valid GMAT score (obtained within the last 5 years) to submit this instead of taking the EA. Applicants should note that if they chose to submit their existing GMAT score, instead of taking the EA exam, they will incur a 2,000 RMB application fee.
The CEIBS Global EMBA programme design is based on the full-time MBA programme format, but is tailored in its curriculum, methodology and schedule to meet the needs of senior executives. The programme allows you to pursue an MBA degree without interrupting your career, while also allowing you to contribute to your employers' organisation. The programme design will allow you to synthesise work experience with academic studies, enhancing your performance in both arenas. Currently, 40-50% of CEIBS Global EMBA students are sponsored or partly sponsored by their employers.
Benefits to participants' employers
- Invest in the future of your organisation by developing and retaining future business leaders
- Consistently bring innovative ideas and practices back to your organisation
- Upgrade networks and partnering opportunities with leading companies in your industry and other relevant sectors.
CEIBS Global EMBA Scholarships
CEIBS offers scholarships to Global EMBA candidates to further enhance the programme's diversity, international business prowess and leadership potential. A certain percentage reduction in tuition fees will be offered to self-sponsored candidates who can cite excellent career growth as well as strong leadership capabilities. Financial need will also be considered in the review process.
Recipients of the awards are expected to act as ambassadors for CEIBS within their own sectors and regions, to further promote the inclusivity of the school and attract similarly outstanding candidates to the Global EMBA programme.
The scholarships available for Global EMBA applicants are as follows:
- Global EMBA Entrepreneur Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to candidates who show an entrepreneurial spirit in starting up and succeeded with his/her own business.
- Global EMBA International Diversity Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to candidates with multicultural backgrounds, especially those who have succeeded in leading multicultural teams and managing cross-border projects.
- Global EMBA Women Leadership Scholarship
This scholarship will be awarded to female applicants who are able to display an excellent track record in management and leadership.
- Global EMBA Corporate Social Responsibility Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to applicants who create social impact and/or contribute significantly to the public good.
How to apply
Please complete the CEIBS Global EMBA Scholarship Application. This must be submitted before the application deadline and should accompany your programme application to CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions. To submit the Scholarship Application, please email it to the CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Awarding of the Scholarship
After receiving the scholarship application, the CEIBS Scholarship Committee which is composed of the school Deans, programme directors and faculty members, will evaluate the merits of the candidate together with their Global EMBA programme application.
The CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions team will inform the successful candidates by written notice, of the reduction applicable to their tuition fee due to their scholarship, as well as the payment deadline for the remaining sum.
Scholarship recipients should act as role models both on campus and off campus with regards to personal ethics, academic performance and community activities. If students exhibit behaviour that is in serious violation of school rules and regulations, or even against the law, the school will cancel his or her scholarship and will ask for a full refund.
If a scholarship recipient is required to leave CEIBS for any reason (expulsion, voluntary departure, etc.), CEIBS has the right to ask for a full refund of the tuition fees discounted by the applicable scholarship.
Please feel free to contact CEIBS Global EMBA Admissions for more details: email@example.com; +86 21 2890 5699.
CEIBS Global EMBA works with banks and financial institutes both in China and globally to provide loan plans to help our participants.
For international applicants
For international applicants, you can apply for a loan from Prodigy Finance. Prodigy Finance's innovative lending model offers community-funded loans to international students at the world's top business schools, including CEIBS. While banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy looks to the future. They assess applicants' future earning potential (based on the past achievements of similar graduates) to determine loan affordability.
- No co-signer, collateral or guarantor required
- 150 nationalities eligible
- Loans available for current and incoming international students
- No up-front fee
- No fees for early repayment
- Get a provisional loan decision within 5 business days
Please visit Prodigy Finance's official website for more details.
Please note that Prodigy cannot lend to residents and/or citizens of some countries and regions, including Taiwan China and Macau China (please check HERE for the full list). Also, it cannot lend to international students who have lived and worked in China or Switzerland for one or more years prior to study.
Applicants from Mainland China can apply for a loan with most favorable interest rates from HangSeng Bank (China) Limited, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China or China Merchants Bank. Please click HERE for more information about requirements, benefits and contacts of the banks.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org