Beyond Borders Camp
CEIBS will open its doors to forty elite young professionals as our weekend-long Beyond Borders Camp returns this December. Join us to navigate NEW solutions to NEW business challenges and leave our Shanghai campus with:
- Enhanced cross-cultural negotiation skills
- An expanded network of executives from top multinationals in Shanghai
- A refreshed sense of purpose-driven leadership
- Inspiration from our entrepreneurship and international business cases
With the global economy in flux, doing business ‘from China and with the world’ will place new pressures on what it means to be a responsible leader. Sign up via the link below to ensure you are on the right career trajectory to venture into this changing world.
About the weekend
Dates: December 9-11, 2022
Venue: CEIBS Shanghai Campus
Accommodation: Serviced apartments near campus
Programme fee: 2,500 RMB (regular pricing) or 2,000RMB (for early-bird applications received before November 14, 2022)
Deadline to apply: Dec 2, 2022
Contact: For more information, please contact Mr. James Kent in our MBA Admissions Office at email@example.com or add us on WeChat at CEIBSMBAAdmissions2.
* The programme fee includes two nights' accommodation and all meals and activity expenses. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling due to COVID-19 restrictions, a full refund will be given.
How to apply: Places are extremely limited. Click here to begin your application.
- Click ‘Read more’ or scan the QR code below to register
- Leave your contact information
- MBA Admissions will contact you to conduct a 15-minute interview
- Successful candidates will receive payment instructions to confirm their seat