CEIBS Global EMBA Campus Visit and Info Session
The CEIBS Global EMBA programme, ranked #2 in the world by the Financial Times, invites you to attend a campus visit and information session on November 27, 2021.
This event is an opportunity to:
- Find out more about the CEIBS Global EMBA programme
- Meet CEIBS faculty and alumni
- Speak with CEIBS admissions staff
Who should attend this event?
Professionals with a minimum of 10 years of work experience, including 7 years in managerial positions, who are interested in the CEIBS Global EMBA programme
- Time: Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 14:00-16:00
- Venue: AC2, CEIBS Shanghai Campus (No.699 Hongfeng Road)
- Language: English
- 13:15-14:00 Registration
- 14:00-14:20 Admissions introduction- Marcel Austin-Martin, Senior Manager, Marketing and Admissions, Global EMBA
- 14:20-15:10 Programme introduction with Bala Ramasamy- Associate Dean, Global EMBA Director and Professor of Economics, CEIBS
- 15:10-16:00 Alumni panel discussion
- 16:00-16:45 Networking
- 16:45 Campus tour (optional)
About Our Speaker
Dr. Bala Ramasamy is a Professor of Economics, Associate Dean and Director of the GEMBA Programme at CEIBS. Before joining CEIBS, Dr. Ramasamy was Professor of International Economics and Business and acting Director of Nottingham University Business School at the University of Nottingham in Malaysia. Prior to that, Dr. Ramasamy served as a faculty member at both Massey University in New Zealand and the University of Macau. He has been teaching at higher institutes of learning since 1988 and has extensive experience teaching students of different backgrounds and cultures in mainland China, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, Ghana and the UK.
Dr. Ramasamy's research interests focus on Asian economies, foreign direct investment, corporate social responsibility and international business strategy. His research has been published in many journals, including the Journal of Business Ethics, World Economy, Journal of World Business, Journal of World Investment and Trade and Journal of Business Research. His views are regularly sought by the media. He has been interviewed by CCTV, Bloomberg, AP, Al Jazeera, Channel NewsAsia and more. His comments have also appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Time and other media outlets around the world.
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alex Chen at email@example.com.