Join the largest, most influential b-school network in China: over 27,000 business leaders, and growing.
CEIBS Alumni Africa Chapter was established in Accra on December 9th 2011. As the chapter kept growing steadily, it was divided into a Ghana and a Nigeria Chapter on July 6th 2014.
The Council of the CEIBS Alumni Ghana Chapter is made up of:
- President - Carl Amanor Sackey
- 1st Vice President - Benny-Jean Laryea
- 2nd Vice President - Stella Asiedu
- General Secretary - Roland Acquah-Steven
- Deputy General Secretary - James Opoku
- Financial Secretary - Dzifa Anyasor
- Treasurer - Akorfa Ahiafor
- Organising Secretary - Felix Appiah Ankuma
- Deputy Organising Secretary - Bridget Simpi
- Fundraising Executive - Nick Kyei-Baffour
- Publicity Executive - Janice Odonkor
- Events Executive - Hilda Gyimah
- Women's Commissioner - Celestine Mortsi
- Executive Council Member - Gloria Adjagar
Contact Person: Mr. Carl Amanor Sackey or write to email@example.com directly.
Anciently Activities Images:
Football Match at the CEIBS Family Day:
First Annual General Meeting: