The CEIBS Alumni Gobi Association is responsible for the CEIBS team that participates in the annual “Xuanzang Road Business School Gobi Challenge”.
The association is one of the biggest and the most active associations at CEIBS and boasts over 300 registered members and over 1,000 associate members (98% of whom are EMBA alumni with an average age of 40+). Many of the association’s members are entrepreneurs or senior managers in the business world, some of whom have been nominated or elected as CEIBS Distinguished Alumni Representatives.
The tenets of the CEIBS Alumni Gobi Association:
1. Gather alumni to represent CEIBS in the Xuanzang Road Business School Gobi Challenge.
2. Organise events to facilitate communication between members.
3. Gather alumni to participate in high-profile outdoor activities and competitions on behalf of CEIBS.
4. Improve alumni’s physical and mental health.
5. Host activities that promote the public welfare.
To convey positive energy, and to become the most influential business-school-based sports organisation
To demonstrate the beauty of sports, to lead a healthy lifestyle, and to strive for self-improvements
Inheritance, Teamwork, Perseverance, Go the extra mile
As of 2021, CEIBS has participated in the Gobi Challenge for 15 consecutive years, and is a five-time first place winner and a five-time second place winner.
President: Chen Xue
Secretary-General: Yan Haiju