CEIBS professors discuss a range of topics, including carbon trading, green finance and how corporate-start-up partnerships can aid in the pursuit of the UN’s sustainable development goals (SDGs). In addition to the insights they offer, we hope their writing will serve as a reminder that it is imperative for all of us to “seize the moment” and work together towards greater sustainability and a greener economy.
- Do carbon credits spell new opportunities for emissions producers?
- What can green finance do in the age of carbon neutrality?
- Green finance is important for the development of Shanghai as an international finance centre
- Is the water used to make a pair of jeans enough to drink for ten years?
- From low desire to lying flat, do you really understand the youth of today?
- Corporation-start-up partnerships offer fertile ground for SDG action