Join the largest, most influential b-school network in China: over 25,000 business leaders, and growing.
China’s Generation Z
Volume 1, 2022
CEIBS professors explore a range of topics related to China’s Generation Z, including the singles economy, new consumption trends and idol worship, and look at how businesses can hone their marketing strategies to cater to China’s 250 million digital trendsetters.
- Wang Gao: When Generation Z meets Chinese domestic brands
- Zhang Yu: Meet Generation Z: Shaping the future of shopping
- Michelle Zheng: What are we talking about when we talk about 'pleasing ourselves'?
- Wang Yajin: Single Economy: A market of 200 million solitary consumers
- Yang Wei: Generation Z: Starchaser vs Starmaker
- Vivian Guo: How can we cater to Gen Z, the digital natives?