CEIBS-Fletcher School MBA/MALD Coordinated Programme
A Unique Opportunity During a Unique Point in History
These are exceptional times, where the rise of China has not only changed the rules of global business but is also dramatically changing the shape of international politics. The Coordinated MBA/MALD between CEIBS and Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy in Boston is a unique programme during a unique point in history. The programme will allow you to live and study the most poignant issues facing our planet in business, economics, and politics, from the perspective of the world’s two great superpowers.
The Coordinated Programme is intended to prepare you for careers focusing on international management and business. It is designed for those professionals who seek management responsibilities in international corporations, global financial institutions, international economic and development institutions, and government agencies. By combining the excellence and traditions of two schools from different continents, you will gain a broader perspective and will be better equipped to meet the challenges of an ever more complex, interdependent, and globalised world.
- Two prestigious degrees – Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy (MALD) in a condensed period of 2.5 years
- Live in two great cities – Boston and Shanghai
- Enhanced career opportunities with full access to career services of both schools
- Flexibility to begin coordinated degree studies at either institution
- Take advantage of the alumni networks of both schools after graduation
- Differentiate yourself with two specialised advanced degrees
"After one year intensive study of global and Chinese business at CEIBS, I came to Fletcher to learn International Economics, Finance, Trade, and Law from world renowned faculty and leaders. The experience exposed me to broader international affairs at the centre of global education."
Min-Soo Kim (MBA14)
Those interested in the Coordinated MBA/MALD will need to apply to each school separately. For more information about the Fletcher MALD and their application process please see the Fletcher website: www.fletcher.tufts.edu/MALD. For inquiries at CEIBS please contact CEIBS MBA Admission Office at email@example.com