CEIBS MBA Coffee Chat in Amsterdam
Have a coffee, on us, in Amsterdam on October 12 and speak with CEIBS admissions and alumni managers about our full-time English-language MBA programme and learn about the impact a CEIBS ‘China Depth, Global Breadth’-fuelled curriculum can have on your career.
Do you have the skills, network and vision to take advantage of a rapidly changing world? Join us for this coffee chat and learn how to:
- network with international executives at top multinationals in Shanghai through CEIBS
- sharpen your cross-cultural negotiation skills with our action-oriented workshops
- uncover the hidden job market and practical career transition strategies
- hone your leadership skills alongside seasoned China professionals
- challenge yourself with business cases on entrepreneurship and international business
Get answers to all your questions as we also explore:
- How obtaining an MBA rooted in ‘China Depth’ and ‘Global Breadth’ can positively impact the immediate and long-term development of your career
- Why the Financial Times has ranked CEIBS as the #1 MBA in Asia
Date & Time: October 12, 2022 @ 18:00-19:00
Venue: Full Moon Garden (Leidsestraat 95, 1017 NZ Amsterdam)
Contact: For more information, please contact Marianne at firstname.lastname@example.org or add us on WeChat at CEIBSMBAAdmissions2.
In the light of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, we reserve the right to modify this event. Local rules regarding event execution under COVID apply.
About CEIBS MBA
Ranked #16 in the world by the Financial Times in 2021, CEIBS’ MBA programme offers a truly global perspective. Based in Shanghai – China’s biggest economic hub – our programme is designed to take you out of your comfort zone and straight into the new economy, allowing you to experience first-hand the world’s most dynamic city and its opportunities.
With 16- and 12-months full-time options available, our programme offers a transformative journey that few others can match, and our intense, world-class curriculum combines case studies, experiential projects, and study trips, along with a wide range of activities.