- The MBA
- Coordinated Degrees
- Campus & Location
- Our Students
- Your Career
The CEIBS MBA Programme has launched a merit-based scholarship fund worth 12 Million RMB this year for qualified applicants. This is the largest amount ever offered, that will cover close to 70 scholarships and finance 30%-100% of tuition for each winning student. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure availability, and no extra forms are needed for any of the scholarships offered by CEIBS (external scholarships may have additional requirements). Applicants will be notified of their scholarship status immediately upon admission.>> Details
"New China, New Opportunities"
Learn about China's transition from a low cost production powerhouse, into the world's largest and most lucrative consumer market. What opportunities lay for young professionals around the world with the "New China"? How can you plan your career to take advantage of this new reality? In this 60 minute info session you will learn more about the exciting trends happening in China and how will they affect your career.
Test yourself now with the most advanced Simulation Test available at No Cost. Click Here
- November 28, 2013CEIBS MBA 2015 Students Visit SIEMENS & Shanghai International Medical Centre
- November 28, 2013CEIBS MBA 2015 Investment Club Visits Noah Wealth Management
- November 22, 2013CEIBS MBA Class of 2015 Celebrates Shanghai Night
- December 13, 2013Channel News Asia – DEC. 12: CEIBS Prof. Wang Gao on potential in China’s mobile e-commerce market
- December 13, 2013Elsevier BusinessIntelligence - Dec 5: CEIBS Prof. John Cai and Prof. Oliver Rui quoted on the Shanghai FTZ's impact on foreign investment in health care sectors
- December 11, 2013MIT Sloan Management Review - Dec 9: CEIBS Prof. Nandani Lynton's co-conducted survey cited