The tuition for the 2017 Global EMBA is 628,000RMB.
The application fee is RMB 2,000. It will be waived this year, if you choose to take the Executive Assessment.
International students may pay the tuition fee in US dollars or euros, based on the exchange buying rate on the day of the payment.
The tuition fee covers:
- Tuition for the 20-month programme
- Textbooks and other teaching materials
- Access to the school library, computer resources and other school facilities
- Lunches during all the modules
- Accommodation and meals during the two residential modules (entry and exit) at CEIBS
- Attendance at EMBA-organised forums and lecture series
- Tuition for all compulsory Global Modules, including ground transportation and lodging costs. Students are required to make their own flight arrangements.
The Global EMBA tuition fee can be paid in three installments.
- First payment of 10% is due within two weeks of
- receipt of our Admission Notice to reserve your seat.
- Second payment of 50% is due by 31 August 2017.
- Third payment of 40% is due 15 August 2018.
For self-sponsored students, a payment schedule can be discussed individually with the Admissions staff.
Please note: After registration, those who drop out of CEIBS for personal reasons or who are expelled from CEIBS for disciplinary reasons, do not qualify for a refund of tuition fee.
The CEIBS Global EMBA programme design is based on the full-time MBA programme format, but is tailored in its curriculum, methodology and schedule to meet the needs of senior executives in China. The programme allows you to pursue an MBA degree without interrupting your career and while still contributing to your employers. The programme design will allow you to synthesise work experience with academic studies to enhance your performance in both arenas. Currently, 50 to 60 percent of CEIBS Global EMBA students are sponsored or partly sponsored by their employers.
Benefits to participants' employers
- Invest in the future of your organisation by developing and retaining future business leaders
- Consistently bring in innovative ideas and practices back to your organisation
- Upgrade networks and partnering with leading companies in the business arena