Managing Partner&Founder/Delta Capital
Company Website: www.delta-capital.cn
* 1999-2001, MBA, Harvard Business School
* 1991-1993, Master of Accounting, Northeast Missouri State University
* 1986-1990, Bachelor of Science, Shanghai Jiaotong University
* DQ New Energy（NYSE:DQ); Chuanyi Holdings（603100）;Sunking Electronics（HK:0580）; Invengo（002161）; Vango（Germany:VSG）; Adwo (M&A) etc.
* Information Technology
* Consumer&Service (including Healthcare Services)
* High-margin Manufacturing
Mr. Ye has more than 15 years of private equity, executive management, start-up and consulting experience, and is one of the founding partners of Delta Capital.
Mr. Ye’s sector focus includes consumer services, information technology, cleantech, and high-margin manufacturing. He led the successful investments in many well-known companies such as Daqo New Energies (NYSE: DQ), Chuanyi Automation (SHSE: 603100), Sunking Electronics (HKSE: 580), CoAdna (Taiwan: 4984), Vange Software Group (Frankfurt SE:VWA), Invengo Information Technology (SME 002161), Zhuhai Orbita (Venture Board 300053) etc.
Before founding Delta, Mr. Ye was a managing partner of Shanghai NewMargin Ventures. Prior to that, he worked for Cadence Design Systems Inc. as Group Director of Corporate Strategy and Business Development, and was with PricewaterhouseCoopers. He also had two years of entrepreneurial experience as a co-founder for an internet start-up in China.