President (June 2006 - March 2015),
Professor of Management;
Zhongtian Chair in Management
China Europe International Business School
Dr. Zhu Xiaoming is Professor of Management at CEIBS, where he served as President from June 2006 to March 2015. Dr. Zhu graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University with a doctoral degree in engineering.
As an expert enjoying the State Council's special subsidy, he is also adjunct professor and Ph.D. supervisor in the College of Economics and Management at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, adjunct professor and Ph.D. supervisor at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, adjunct professor at Shanghai International Studies University, Ph.D. supervisor for the China UnionPay postdoctoral programme, and member of IAM (International Academy of Management).
Dr.Zhu is Director of Shanghai Research Institute of Digitalization and Internet Finance at CEIBS. He also assumed the positions of Vice Chairman of the China Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, and Director of the Shanghai Evaluation Committee of International Business Professionals.
The major honours awarded to Dr. Zhu include the 2nd Prize for "Science and Technology Advancement in Shanghai" in 1995, the 1st Prize for "Shanghai Policy-making Consultation" in 2004 and Distinguished Award of the International Academy of Management in 2008. Dr. Zhu has published substantial amounts of research on economics and technology, including the Shanghai Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Series, the Mathematical Model Study of Economic and Management Cases, the Report on China’s Outsourcing Development (2007-2011), the 2010 Report on Development of China’s Outward Investment and Economic Cooperation, and Report on China' Third Party Platform E-payment Sector, E-payment Revolution,the Chinese translation of Mastering the Hype Cycle, and 10 Mega Business Trends in the Digital Age.
- Ph.D. in Management Engineering
- M.Sc. in Industrial Management
- B.Sc. in Electrical Automation
- Foreign Trade & Foreign Investment
- Corporate Management
- Service Economy
- 2nd Prize for "Science and Technology Advancement in Shanghai", 1995
- 1st Prize for "Shanghai Policy-making Consultation", 2004
- AoM Distinguished Award, 2008
- Shanghai Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation Series
- Mathematical Model Study of Economic and Management Cases
- Report on China’s Outsourcing Development (2007-2011)
- 2010 Report on Development of China’s Outward Investment and Economic Cooperation
- Platform as a Service
- Report on China’ Third Party E-payment Sector, E-payment Revolution
- the Chinese version of Master the Hype Cycle, 10 Mega Business Trends in the Digital Age
No media links