- Provide HR consultancy services on organization development and other HR functions;
- Provide HR consultancy services on daily operation and special cases;
- Assist in implementation of HR projects;
- Optimize HR policy, ensure that HR advices are in accordance with PRC labor laws and local policies of the different cities in China;
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned by HRD.
- Bachelor degree or above in Human Resources or related majors;
- Minimum 5 years' related working experience in multinational company or in an HR consultation environment, consultant experience is a plus;
- Proficient knowledge on HR management, related law and regulations is must;
- Able to work independently in a dynamic & fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills, team work spirit and excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to handle high level of confidential information;
- Proactive, good time & project management skills, flexibility and creativity to work with efficiency;
- Able to confidently handle clients' queries on HR practice and regulations;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, familiar with MS-Office.
Closing Date: 2017-12-18
Please send your application files to email@example.com .