Thursday, April 27, 2017
MBA Coffee Chat - Washington D.C.
Come discover why FT & Forbes rank CEIBS the #1 MBA in Asia.
Have a coffee, on us, while MBA expert Barbara Coward tells you all about the full-time English taught MBA program at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai.
Tell us about your MBA needs in one-on-one sessions and get answers to all your questions as we look at:
• How future global business leaders have benefitted from plugging into the strongest b-school alumni pool in mainland China: 19,000+ most of them major decision makers
• The value of adding an unparalleled understanding of China within a global context to your CV, with hands on exposure both inside and outside the classroom
• Why CEIBS outperforms other top tier schools in terms of ROI, career prospects and exchange opportunities
• Why Shanghai is the hottest place on the planet right now for entrepreneurship, innovation and investment opportunities
• How 80% of our 2016 graduates achieved a career switch to their desired industries or functions
Date & Time: Thursday 27th April 2017, 7:30-9:00 p.m.
Venue: The Living Room at Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, 3100 South Street, N.W. Washington, D.C.
RSVP: To register or any inquiries, please contact Ms. Esther Ge email@example.com