Report to: Sr. Regional Sales Manager Work Type: Full-time
- Achieve the sales target of open programs by means of well-planned and prepared company visits and/or other ways of contacts;
- Provide leads to Company Specific Program and EMBA admission team and do necessary follow-up;
- Identify and contact new clients;
- Maintain positive relationship with key accounts and potential key accounts;
- Attend and follow up various event organized by Shenzhen Office and the school;
- Keep up-to-date CRM database by constant information collection;
- Keep track of all corporate contacts/activities between CEIBS and corporate (reports in time, special events, etc);
- Ensure completion of sales target through effective coordination efforts and team work.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- At least 5 years experience in sales management in multinational companies, leading consulting or training companies;
- Passionate about executive education, and willing to work in an intellectual environment;
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills; excellent organization and presentation skills; professional selling and coaching skills; and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and result-oriented person with business ethics;
- Proficient in both oral and written English;
- Willing to travel;
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and Access), hands-on CRM knowledge is a plus.
Please send your application files to firstname.lastname@example.org.