- Undergraduate university degree or above.
- 10 years work experience with 7 years in managerial positions. (You are welcome to contact us for an assessment of your experience.)
- Strong command of both written and spoken English.
- A highly committed organisation that allows you two working days off each month to attend classes; financial sponsorship not obligatory.
The next Global EMBA class will start in October of 2017.
The dates of Admissions Rounds below are guidelines for planning your application.
- Round 1: 6 January 2017
- Round 2: 7 April 2017
- Round 3: 23 June 2017
- Final Round: 18 August 2017
You may start the online application process when you wish, using the online application system. We welcome you to apply at any time. As admission to the programme is highly competitive, applications that are submitted close to the deadline tend to be assessed against a much larger and more competitive pool, and therefore we encourage you to apply as early as possible for your best chance of admission.
You may wish to make an appointment to sit in on a class or meet current students or alumni for additional information sharing.
- Application Form (Apply online or download application form)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Organisational Chart
- Organisation Sponsorship Letter
- Company Brochure
- Copy of Education Degrees or Official Transcripts of Grades and Degrees
- Application fee: RMB2,000 (Payment Guidelines)
Candidates are encouraged to take the Executive Assessment. The Executive Assessment is specifically designed to evaluate the business school readiness of seasoned professionals. The assessment focuses on skills that are critical both at work and in an EMBA program: higher order reasoning, critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving. The test is administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), creators of the GMAT® exam. Learn more about the Executive Assessment by visiting gmac.com/ea, which can be taken at any of GMAC’s 600+ testing centres around the world.
(GMAT will still be acceptable for admission to CEIBS Global EMBA, but prospective applicants are urged to take the Executive Assessment where possible).
After you submit the completed application, the CEIBS Global EMBA office will arrange an interview for you within 2 weeks.
An admission decision will be made within two weeks of you completing the application process. The Admissions Committee will make an overall assessment of your candidacy after reviewing your application materials, the Executive Assessment score and the interview result, within the context of a large, high-profile, talented applicant pool.
The CEIBS Global EMBA office will keep all the application files for two years after your application submission. If you would like to reapply, please contact the CEIBS Global EMBA Office by telephone at +8621-28905699. We will keep you informed of the reapplication details.