Jean S K LEE
China Europe International Business School
Fax : 86-21-28905650
Chair Professor in Leadership and HRM
Areas: Leadership, Corporate Culture, Human
Cross-Cultural Management; Chinese Entrepreneurship and Family Business
Areas: Leadership in Organization; Managing Change Processes; Cross-cultural
Human Resource Management; Organizational Behavior
- Michelin Chair Professorship in Leadership and HRM (2008-present)
- Professor of Management, China
- Visiting Faculty, Singapore Management University (Jan-June 2019).
- Visiting Research Fellow, Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan (Mar
- Professor of Management, Cheung
- Visiting Professor, School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua
University, Beijing, China. (Sep-Nov 2001).
- Visiting Professor, School
of Management, Fudan University,
- Visiting Fellow, University
of Bath, Bath, U.K.
- Visiting Fellow, Wellesley
- Associate Professor (tenure), Department of Organization and
Management, National University of Singapore. (1998-2004)
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Organizational Behavior, National University
- Lecturer, Department of Organizational Behavior, National University
- Chair, OB/HR Department, CEIBS (2016-2018)
- Chair, Management Department, CEIBS (2008-2011)
- Co-Director, CEIBS Center for Family Heritage (2013-current)
- Director, CEIBS Leadership Behavioral Laboratory (2007-current)
- Co-Chair, Business Process Management Committee (2013-current)
- Chair, Academic Staff Evaluation Committee (2017-current)
- Member, Faculty Evaluation Committee, CEIBS (2011-2012)
- Associate Dean, Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (2004-2006)
- Vice Dean, National University of Singapore Business School
- Sub-Dean, National University of Singapore Business
Founding Director, Executive MBA Program, NUS Business School (1997-2002)
- Founding Director,
International MBA, NUS Business
Co-Director, Office of Executive Education, NUS Business School (2000-2002)
Reviewer and Editor
Program Committee. IACMR Conference (2012/2014/2016).
- External Examiner. PhD Dissertation，University of
- External Reviewer. University Promotion and
Tenure Review Panel, Hong Kong Baptist University. (2012)
Journal of Chinese Human Resource Management (2009-present)
Asia Pacific Business Review (2012-present)
2010 IACMR Conference, Shanghai
Leadership and Organizational Development Journal
Reviewer, Academy of Management Conference
Reviewer, Academy of International Business Conference
Editorial Board, International Employment
Editor, Asia-Pacific Journal of Management (1992-1995)
2015-2018 Recognition of External Academic Honors by CEIBS
Award in Excellent Teaching Materials Award by SJTU
Teaching Excellence Award
2008 CEIBS Teaching Excellence
2007 International Businesswomen Award
2005 Outstanding HR Educator Award in China
Executive MBA Teaching Award,
2001 NUS Faculty Service Award
Excellence Award (undergraduate)
RMB 3M Corporate Sponsorship for Center for Family Heritage 2018-2020 Received
RMB 2.5m Corporate Sponsorship for Center for Family Heritage. 2016-2019 Principal Investigator, Leadership
and Succession in Family Firms, Corporate
2018-2020 Co-investigator, “Family Aspirations and New Venture Growth”, National Natural Science
Foundation of China, Grant No. 71702195, RMB180,000.
Investigator, Knowledge Transfer, CEIBS Faculty Research Grant,
Investigator, White Paper on Family Business Succession in China, Shanghai
Trust Grant, RMB300,000 per year for three years.
Co-Investigator, Family Business Succession, CEIBS
Principal Investigator, China Going Global, CEIBS
Faculty Research Grant,
Principal Investigator, Leadership Behavioral Lab Studies, CEIBS
Grant, RMB 543,400
Investigator, Leadership Development in Asia, Corporate
Research Grant, RMB 500,000
CKGSB Faculty Research Fund RMB 280,000
Investigator, NUS Faculty Research Grant, S$50,000.
NUS Academic Research Grant, S$320,000.
- Board Member,
Global STEP (2017-present)
- Chairperson, Asia
Pacific Leadership Council, Global STEP (2015-2018).
Associate Vice President, Raffles University,
Chairperson, Academic Advisory Board, Hartford
Institute of Management, Singapore,
Academy of Management
Academy of International Business
International Association for Chinese Management Research
Family Business Institute
NTL-Institute for Applied Behavioral Science
- Lee, J.,
Zhao, G.Z. & Lv, F.F. The Effect of Value Congruence between the
Founder and Successor on Successor Willingness: The Mediating Role of the
Founder-Successor Relationship. Family Business Review (forthcoming).
- Lee J.,
Chiang, F., vas Esch, E., & Cai, Z. (2018). "Why and when
organizational culture fosters affective commitment among knowledge
workers: the mediating role of perceived psychological contract fulfilment
and moderating role of organizational tenure". International
Journal of Human Resource Management. Vol 29:6, pp.1178-1207.
- Lee, J.
& Wei, F. (2017). "The Moderating Effect of Transactional
Leadership on Perceived Organizational Justice and Organizational
Commitment - a study in China". International Journal of Human
Resource Management. Vol 28:5, pp.679-702.
- Wei, Feng, Lee, Jean & Kwan, H.W. (2016). Impact
of active constructive leadership and passive corrective leadership on
collective organizational commitment. Leadership and Organizational Development
Journal. Vol. 37:7, pp.822
- Rowley, C; Lee, J & Lan, L.L. (2015). Why Women Say No To
‘Ornamental Directors’ in Asia, Journal of Management Inquiry. Vol.
24(2), 205-207. Published online on 19 August, 2014.
- Lee, Jean; Lan, L.L. & Rowley, C.
(2014). Why Might Female Say No to Corporate Board Positions? The Asia
Pacific in Comparison. Asia Pacific Business Review. Vol. 20(4).
P.513-522. Published online on 29 April 2014.
- Lee, Jean
SK (2010), Emerging Need
- How companies in
developing markets can cultivate the leaders they lack”, MIT Sloan Management Review, May.
- Lee, Jean SK & Wei, F. (2010). The
Mediating Effect of Psychological Empowerment on the Relationship between
participative goal setting and Team Outcome. International Journal of
Human Resource Management. (2),279-295.
- Lee, Jean (2008), Effects of Leadership &
Leader-Member Exchange on Innovativeness, Journal of Managerial
Psychology, vol 23 (6), 670-687.
- Lee, Jean & Wei,. F (2008). Uncover the black-box of leadership
effectiveness: leader-member exchange as the mediator. Frontiers of
Business Research in China. 2: 240-255.
- Lee, Jean
(2006), Impact of Family Relationships on Attitudes of the Second
Generation in Family Business,
Family Business Review, vol XIX, no.3 (Sep), 175-191.
- Lee, Jean (2005), Leadership and LMX on Commitment,
The Leadership and Organizational Development Journal, vol.26,
- Lee, Jean (2005), Perception of Women Manager
in Singapore-A Media Analysis, Asia Pacific Business Review, vol
11, no. 2, 233-250.
- Lee, Jean. and Yu, K., (2004), Corporate
Culture and Organizational Performance, Journal of Managerial Psychology, vol 19,
no. 4, 340-359 (20).
- Lee, Jean S K (2001), Growth of Chinese Family
Business, Family Business Review, vol.XIV, no.1, 49-74.
- Lee, Jean S K (2001), Work-Family Conflict of
Women Entrepreneurs, Women in Management Review, 16, no. 5.,
- Lee, Jean S K (1999), Impact of
culture on entrepreneurship, Asian Academy of Management Journal,
4, no.2, 1-22.
- Lee, Jean S K (1999), Human
resource policies for women. Journal of Management Development, 18,
- Lee, Jean S K and Chan, J. (1998), Chinese Entrepreneurship: A
Study in Singapore. Journal of Management Development, 17. no.2,
- Lee, Jean S K (1997), The
motivation of women entrepreneurs in Singapore. International Journal
of Entrepreneurial Behavior Research, 3, no.2, 93-110.
- Lan, L L and Lee, Jean SK
(1997), Force-field analysis on policies affecting working women in
Singapore. Journal of Management Development, 16, no.1, 43-52.
- Lee, Jean
S K and A F
Yip (1996), The motivation of women entrepreneurs in Singapore.
Women in Management Review, 11, no.2, 18-29.
- Lee, Jean
S K (1996), Culture and Chinese Management – A study of small Chinese
family business in Singapore. Journal of Small
no.3 (July), 63-67.
- Lee, C Y and Lee, Jean SK
(1994), Confucianism and the economic success of East Asia. Chinese
Culture Forum, no.4, 103-107.
- Lee, Jean S K and S W Sheh
(1994), Chinese values and organizational practices: A study in Singapore.
International Journal of Management, 11, no.4 (December), 946-953.
- Sims, D and Lee Jean
S K (1993), Discovering an alternative view of managing: A study with
Singaporean women managers. Applied Psychology, An International Review,
Special, 42, no. 4, 365-377.
- Lee, Jean S K and H H Tan (1993),
Business students’ perception of women in management – the case in
Singapore. Management Education and Development, 4, no.24, 373-387.
- Lee, Jean
S K and H H Tan (1993), Rhetorical vision of men and women managers in Singapore, Human
46, no. 4, 527-542.
- Lee, Jean S K and H H Tan (1993),
Part-time employment – future trends in Singapore. Asia Pacific Journal
of Human Resources, 31, no. 1 (Autumn), 71-81.
- Lee, Jean S K (1992), Qualitative
and quantitative methods – two approaches to organization studies. Asia
Pacific Journal of Management, 9, no.1 (April), 87-94.
- Lee, Jean S K and S Y Loke
(1992), Work-related values: A comparison of American, Japanese and
Singaporean managers. International Journal of Management, 9, 4
- Lee, Jean S K (1991), Managerial
work in Chinese organizations in Singapore. Human Organization, 50,
- 2. China Referred Journals
- Wei F. & Lee Jean,(2008) 双因素领导结构的验证及其对组织承诺的影响机制研究.管理世界. 5: 115-123.
- Lee, Jean & Wei F (2007)
- Lee, Jean & Wei F, (2007) 中国企业领袖群像, 中国电子商务. 全文转载05期 84-89.
- Lee, Jean & Wei F (2007). 领导行为和领导下属关系研究, 新华文摘, 23期.
- Lee, Jean & Wei F (2006). 打开领导有效性的黑箱：领导行为和领导下属关系研究.管理世界. 9期. 87-93.
- Lee, Jean and Zhao, Hua. (2018) 家族企业如何为职业CEO创造成功的环境. Chinese
Family Business Review.
- Lee, Jean
and Zhao, Hua. (2018).
"社会情感财富如何驱动家业长青". Chinese Family Business Review.
- Lee, Jean and Tan, Ruofeng. (2018). “小池塘的大鱼".Chinese Family Business Review.
Jean, Zhao Liman and Zhao Hua. (2018). 道德领导力与家族基业长青. Chinese Family
Business Review. Oct.
Jean and Zhao Hua.(2018). 家族企业接班人的养成. Chinese Family Business Review. Dec.
Jean and Lv Rachel (2017),
Café de Coral Group – Transgenerational Succession. Fortune Magazine, Jan.
Jean and Lv, Rachel (2017). The Differences of Entrepreneurial Orientation
(EO) between the founder and the successor and its impact on innovation. Fortune
- Lee, Jean and Lv, Rachel (2017).
Family Wealth, the double-edge sword. Fortune Magazine. May.
- Lee, Jean (2017).
Authentic Leadership – Liu Qiangdong of JD.com. CEIBS
Business Review. September.
Jean and Zhao, H. (2017). – The process model of succession. Fortune
Lee, Jean and Zhao, H. (2017) – The soul of
wealth in family business. Fortune Magazine, December.
Jean and Lv, Rachel (2016). The Pain Points in Succession Process, Fortune
Magazine, (4), 78-79.
- Lee, Jean (2016).
When Succession Meets Transformation – New Possibilities. Forbes China. Dec 19.
- Lee, Jean (2016).
Women in Leadership – Long Yu, JD.com’s Chief Human Resources Office and
Chief Legal Consultant, CEIBS
Business Review (8), 106-109.
(2016). Women in Leadership – Long Yu, JD.com’s Chief Human Resources Office
and Chief Legal Consultant, CEIBS Business Review
(2015). The Second Generation is no longer the main power of Chinese family
business succession in 10 years. Harvard Business Review (China). Vol. 7-8, p110-112.
Jean (2015). The Second Generation prefers financial investment--- money, evil
or angel? Forbes (China). Vol. 9a,
(2015). Regain the family culture: how to improve succession willingness. Tsinghua Business Review. Vol. 12, p32-41.
Jean (2015). Three obstacles in family business succession. China Family
Business Review. Vol. 12, p20-21.
Rui, M., Lee, Jean,
Rachel Lu. (2015). Family Wealth Management in China. Fortune Generation.
Vol. 8, p68-71.
Lee, Jean &
(2015). Family business, how to pass the baton beyond three generations? Fortune
Generation. Vol. 9, p66-67.
- Lee, Na & Rui (2013), The Economic Observer (Front cover story), Dec, 30.
- Lee, Jean (2013).
The relationship between gender-role and transformational
leadership. Harvard Business
Review (China), Sep. 52-57.
- Lee, Jean
& Chung R. (2013) Michelin overcame cultural gulf at Shanghai joint
venture, Financial Times,
- Lee Jean (2013). Why Women Say No to Board. CEIBS Business Review, Oct,
- Lee Jean (2012). ShEO is coming. CEIBS Business Review, Jan,
- Lee Jean (2012) Yang Mian Mian, CEO of Haier. CEIBS Business Review. Jan.
- Lee Jean (2012). ShEO 时代到来。中欧商业评论，1月刊.
- Lee Jean (2012). 杨绵绵 - 一点也不“绵”的海尔总裁。中欧商业评论，1月刊.
- Lee Jean (2011). China Family Business，Forbes China,
- Lee Jean (2010). 谁定目标？心理授权在参与决策中的催化作用，中欧商业评论，3月刊.
- Lee, Jean (2009). 在快速变化的新兴市场，领导力是如何炼就的？，中欧商业评论，7月刊.
- Lee, Jean (2008) 中国组织经理人性格解析，中欧商业评论，创刊号.
- Lee, Jean & Wei F, (2007) 中国企业领袖群像. 北大商业评论. 12期. 24-31.
- 3. Recent Conference Papers
- Zheng, X., Bai, G. & Lee, J. (2019). Looks
Matter: Influences of Entrepreneurs’ Facial Masculinity on Investors’
Decisions. Accepted for the Academy of Management Conference. Aug,
- Wang, A.Z., & Lee, Jean (2018). For a
better self: how Chinese individuals make sense of adversity and develop
leader identities. Presented at the 2018 Academy of Management
Conference. Chicago, Aug 10-14,
- Chiang, F. & Lee, Jean (2018). Intergenerational
knowledge sharing in Chinese family firms: the importance of emotional
ownership. Presented at the 2017 Academy of Management Conference. Chicago,
Jean & Lv Feifei, (2017). Why family firms
engage in Corruption? The effects of CEO’s financial aspiration and
religious belief. Presented
at the 2016 Academy of Management
Conference, Atlanta, Aug 4-8.
Lee Jean & Lv Feifei (2017). A process model of succession in family business. IFERA Global Conference, Taiwan, Nov 14-17.
- Lee, Jean & Lv Feifei (2017). Founder-successor
value congruence: How familism values influence successor willingness.
The 13th International Entrepreneurship and Family Business
Conference. Guangzhou, Nov 25-26.
Jean & Lv Feifei, (2016). Entrepreneurial Orientation and Its
Impact on Innovation of Chinese Family Business: A Transgenerational
Perspective, STEP Global Academic Conference, Boston, Oct 13-15.
Chiang, F. & Lee, J., (2016). The Underlying Process Through Which Knowledge Transfer and
Learning are Influenced in Family Firms.
The 2016 Academy of Management Conference. Anaheim, USA, Aug 5-9.
- Chen, Wei, Lee, J. & Rui, O. (2013). The
landscape of Family Business Research in China. Paper presented at the
7th International Family Business Conference. Hangzhou, Oct.
- Chen, D.Q., Lee, J., Rui, O & Zhang,
(2013). A. The impact of Social Trust on the Selection of CEO in Family
Business. Paper presented at the 7th International Family
Business Conference. Hangzhou, Oct.
Wang, Jeanne Brett, Ya-Ru Chen, Jean Lee
(2010), Effects of
Relative Status and Relationship on Negotiation Expectations and Joint
presented at the 2010 IACM Conference in Boston.
- Lee, Jean (2010), Doing Research
in China, PWD paper presented at the 4th IACMR Conference
in Shanghai, China. June.
- Lee, Jean &
Wei F. (2008), Factor Structure of MLQ and their Impact on Commitment through
Leader-Member Exchange: A Structural Equation Model in China Context, Presented at the 2008 Academy
of International Business Conference in Milan, Italy
- Lee, Jean (2008), The mediating effect of psychological
empowerment on participative team goal setting - team outcome, Presented at the 2008 Academy of
Management Conference in Anahelm, California, USA.
- Lee, Jean (2008). From
Cinderella to CEO – A Qualitative Exploration of Women Leadership in China,
Paper presented at the 3rd IACMR Conference in Guangzhou, China.
- Lee, J. Meyer, K., Rui, M. & Chen, D.Q., Do you trust an outsider? The
appointment of non-family CEOs in
Chinese Family Firms. Strategic
Entrepreneurship Journal (2nd review).
- Lan, L.L.; & Lee, Jean. (2018). Non-Pecuniary
Private Benefit of Control and Corporate
Governance of Concentrated Ownership Firms. Management and Organizational Review.
- Chiang, F. Birch, T., & Lee,
Jean. (2018). The Underlying Process Through Which Knowledge Transfer and
Learning are Influenced in Family Firms. Journal of Management.
- Lv, feifei, Lee, Jean, Kristi, & Kwan,
M.,(2018). The effects of CEO’s financial aspiration
on family firm’s corruption: Evidence from a survey and an experiment. Journal of Business Ethic.
- Lee, J., & Zhao, G.Z., Opposite
Fit: The Joint Influence of Leaders’ and Subordinates’ Gender Role
Identities on Effectiveness of and Satisfaction with Leaders
- Lee, Jean & Lv, Feifei., Paternalistic leadership,
psychological ownership and non-family manager’s turnover intention: the
moderating role of organizational formalization.
- Chen, Y.R., &
Lee, J. What influences negotiation joint outcomes: Effects of status
differential and cooperative/competitive relationship.
- Chen, Y.R., & Lee, Jean. Global Mindset and Cultural Harmony - A Study on Cross-Cultural Communication.
- Lee, Jean
S K. and Zhao, Liman. (2018). Family Legacy: Selected Cases in
Asia and Europe. Fudan University Publishing.
- Lee, Jean (2017). Chinese Women Business
Leaders – Seven Principles in Leadership, Elevier.
- Lee, Jean (2017). Versatile Leadership,
Peking University Publishing.
- Lee, Jean and Xin, Katherine (co-edited),
(2017). Leadership in Action. Shanghai Far East Publishing.
- Lee, Jean and Zhang, Yan (2017). Succession and Transformation – The Road
Map of Chinese Family Business, Peking University Publishing.
- Lee, Jean (2016). CEIBS-Shanghai
Trust White Paper – “Innovation in Public Listed Chinese Family Firms”.
- Lee, Jean (2015). CEIBS-Shanghai Trust White Paper - Family Wealth Management in China.
- Lee, Jean (2014). CEIBS-Shanghai Trust White Paper - Succession in Chinese Family
Business - The willingness and commitment of the relay generation.
- Lee Jean
Edition), Tsinghua University Publication, China.
- Lee Jean
(2012). China ShEO, Fudan University Publication, China.
- Lee Jean
(2011). Leadership in China Market, Fudan University Publication,
- Chen, Y., Zhao G. Lee, J. (2011). Trust
in the manager as a supervisor or a group leader? Toward a relational vs
collective distinction in procedural justice. In Social Cognition, Social
Identity, and Intergroup Relations, Kramer, Leonardelli and Liningston
(eds). New York: Psychology Press.
- Lee Jean (2008), Organizational
Behavior (2nd Edition), Tsinghua University Publication,
- Lee Jean
& Li Hong (2008), Chinese Family Business - Wealth Goes Beyond
Three Generations, World Scientific Publishing Ltd.
- Lee Jean
& Li Hong (2007). 富过三代-破解家族企业的传统诅咒，上海人民出版。
- Lee, Jean (2006), Rhetorical Vision
of Women Managers, in Documentary Research, edited by John Scott,
Sage Publications Ltd.
Jean (2005), Women Entrepreneurs in Singapore, in International
Handbook of Women and Small Business Entrepreneurship, edited by
Sandra L. Fielden and Marilyn J. Davidson, Edward Elgar Publishing Ltd.
- Chan, A H H and J S K Lee (1994),
Women executives in a newly industrialized economy: The Singapore scenario,
In Competitive Frontiers: Women Managers in a Global Economy, edited
by Nancy J Adler and Dafna N Izraeli, pp.127-142. Cambridge,
Massachusetts: Blackwell Publisher.
- Lee, Jean (2003), Organizational
Behavior (in Chinese), Tsinghua University Publication, China.
- Lee, Jean S K (2000), Managing
People (in Chinese), Educational Publishing House, Singapore.
- Lee, Jean S K (2000), Managing Change
-- The Transformation of Techwah (in Chinese), Educational
Publishing House, Singapore.
- Lee, Jean S K (2000), Against
the Currents --The Success Story of Koh Brothers (in Chinese),
Educational Publishing House, Singapore.
- Lee, Jean S K, K M Campbell and A
Chia (1999), The Three Paradoxes - working women in Singapore,
- Lee, Jean S K (1996), The Art
of People Management, 2 vols. Co-Act Pte Ltd, CDRom.
- Lee, Jean S K and W Y Yeong, eds,
(1996), Business Management. Practice Hall.
- Lee, Jean S K (1989), Ethics
in Business and Management. Institution of East Asia Philosophy
- “JD.com – New CHO” A&B
won the Nominated Case Award in the 2018 Global Context for the “Best
- “Midea Group-Founder-CEO
Succession” won the Nominated Case Award in the 2017 Global Context for the “Best China-focused Cases”.
the Making of Successors in Family Business A&B
Leadership and Family Business Succession. 29/6/2018
- Marykay China – P&L, People and Love (2017) https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=83898
- Midea Group- Founder to CEO Succession (2017) https://www.iveycases.com/ProductView.aspx?id=84379
Collar Group: Succession and Strategic Transformation (A) (2017)
Collar Group: Succession and Strategic Transformation (B) (2017)
- Neoglory Holdings Group: The Succession Choice (2016)
- Wensli Silk: Succession
and International Luxury Branding (2016)
- Succession in Chinese Family Businesses (A):
Fotile and the Mao Family (2015)
- Succession in Chinese Family Businesses (B):
Huamao and the Xu Family (2015)
- Succession in Chinese Family Businesses (C): An
Urgent Family Meeting (2015)
- Alibaba Group's Corporate Values (2015)
- Lenovo Group Chairman, Liu Chuanzhi: A
Veteran’s New Challenges. (2010)
- Shenan Zhuang, CEO of Ogilvy & Mather
Beijing. (2009) CC809-006.
- Heather Xiaojun Wang, HR Director (Asia
Pacific and Great China). GE. (2009) CC409-004.
- Liu Mingming, President of Voith Paper
Technology (China) Co. Ltd. (2009) CC809-005
- Zhou Xiaoguang,
A Women Entrepreneur and A Member of the National People Congress (2008)
- Diligence and Opportunity: A Formula of
Success – Dr Fung-Yee Leung, CEO of Qin Jian Yuan Publishing Co. (2008)
- From a Nurse to
a Billionaire - Shi Xiaoyan,
Founder of Ilinoi Furniture (2008) CC-808-047.
Wang: Senior Vice President of IBM Global Consulting（2008）CC-408-033
& Senior Executive Vice President of Siemens China- Seeking Excellence and Ideals Life (2008). CC-408-034
- Chialing Hsieh: Managing Director
of Electrolux China (2008). CC-408-035
- Yang Mianmian, President of Haier. (2007) CC307-030.
- KT Sean- Choose the Right Company (2007)
- FedEx HR Shared Services Center in Wuhan
- Entrepreneurial culture in Aokang 奥康企业文化：企业家的理想和现实 (2005)
- Corporate culture in CNPC 中石油企业文化：爱国、创业、求实、奉献 (2005)
Corporation – Managing
Change in SOE 中化集团如何扭转乾坤 (2005)
culture in Vanke 万科企业文化：理想主义的人文精神 (2004)
Ruimin: Leadership and
culture of Haier 张瑞敏---海尔王国的缔造者(2002)
- Building Corporate culture in
- Family Business - Yeo Yiap Seng Ltd– 杨协成集团-富不过三代 (2001)
- Stanley Shih and Acer Culture, 施振荣与宏碁的企业文化 (2001)
culture in Techwah Group新加坡德华集团的企业文化建设 (2000)
- Leadership styles of Koh Brothers Ltd, 许兄弟集团的领导风格 (2000)
7. On-line Courses
Developed a series of 6 OB
modules in 2016-2018 with a total sale of RMB 4.5 million to-date.
Managing self (2016 on-line)
Managing stress (2016 on-line)
Effective communication (2016 on-line)
Managing conflict (2017 on-line)
Motivating people (2017 on-line)
Leadership styles (2018 on-line)
Consultant in Experiential Learning Design- Shanghai Yixing Management
Consulting Co. Ltd (2016-present)
- Training Consultant, Michelin Asia, BIB-LEAD
Consultant, Coastal Greenland Limited, China (2000-2011)
Member, Board of Directors, Coastal International
Holdings Limited, Hong Kong (2006-2014)
Board of Directors, Oakwell Engineering Ltd. (2003-2006)
Senior HR Consultant, GT Tire (China Headquarter), China (2003-2005)
Consultant, Asahi Techno Vision Pte Ltd, Singapore (1999-2000)
Consultant, Thai Mont Wealth Co. Ltd, Bangkok,
Consultant, Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd, (1997-1998)
Consultant, Anta Express Tour and Travel Company, Jakarta, Indonesia
Consultant, Public Packages Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
Consultant, Leader Steel Ltd, Malaysia, (1996-1997)
Consultant, Hunza Group, Malaysia, (1995-1997)
Teckwah Group, Singapore,
Gumelar Company, Surabaya, Indonesia
BSG Group of Companies, Indonesia (1990-1996)
Director, Women in Leadership Program – 2007- present
Program Director, The Next Generation Program – 2014-2017
Faculty Director - Leading the Novartis Way, 2010-2013
GSK Engagement, Empowerment, Enhancement,
Alibaba, People Management May 2008
Alibaba, Managing Change, Aug 2008
and Change, Sep 2008
Leading Change, Nov 2008
Cross-Cultural Management, Nov 2008
致盛集团，Leadership and Culture, Sep 2008
Schneider Electrics, Leadership and Change, 2007
Dubang Insurance, Leadership and Change, 2007
Rhoche Diagnostic, Managing People, 2006
Tengson, People Management, 2006
Yili, Leadership and Change, 2006
Heisense Group, Leadership and Change, 2006
Midea Electrics Group, Leading Change, 2006
VSC, Managing Change through People, 2005
Lining Group, Leadership and Change, 2005
Asiainfo, Leadership and Change, 2005
Lenova, Leadership and change, 2005
- Keynote speaker, 上海妇联女性领导力论坛。18 Sep, 2018, Shanghai.
speaker. A process model of succession in
family business. IFERA Global Conference, Taiwan, Nov 14-17, 2017.
Keynote speaker. Founder-successor value congruence: How
familism values influence successor willingness. The 13th
International Entrepreneurship and Family Business Conference. Guangzhou, Nov
- Speaker, 中国最佳商业领袖奖评选电视访谈, 第一财经，Jan, 2016.
speaker, The 9th International Family Business Conference,
Hangzhou, Nov 4-5, 2015.
5th Asian Invitational Conference on Family Business,
India, Feb 6-8,
- Speaker, 财富中国-思想的盛宴，第一财经， Dec 19, 2015.
Commenter, CBN, 2014 Business Leaders Award
Ceremony, 16 Dec, 2014.
Program Chair, The 3rd CEIBS
Family Business Forum, Shanghai, 1 July 2014.
Moderator, Culture and Creative Industry and
Firm Industry Forum, Shanghai, 13 June, 2014.
Moderator, Master Class of Liu Yonghao,
12 June, 2014.
Moderator, CDC Chinese Enterprise Forum,
11 June, 2014.
Moderator and Presenter, AIB, Vancouver,
21-23, June, 2014.
Keynote Speaker, J&J Women in Leadership
Forum, Shanghai, 19 March, 2014.
Key Speaker, BTV, Succession in Family
Business, 21 Feb, 2014.
Program Chair, CEIBS
Mini Conference on “Innovation and Entrepreneurship in China’s Emerging
Market”, Shanghai, 12 Dec, 2012.
Program Chair, CEIBS
Family Business Forum, Shanghai, 1 July 2012.
the 4th Women Leadership Forum, Shanghai, 28 March, 2012.
ShEO”, the 2012 Diversity and Inclusion Asia Conference, Hong Kong, 5 Nov,
“Philanthropy, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Succession of Family
Enterprises”, CEO Submit, Hong Kong, 8th Dec 2012.
Keynote speaker, “Leading
Change”, the 2011 Productivity Annual Conference, Singapore, 22 Sep,
Keynote speaker, CEO
Roundtable, Human Capital Institute, Singapore, 12 July, 2011.
“Value Conflict in
Alibaba”, the 2011 Green Company Annual Conference, Qingdao, 22 April,
Development in the High Growth Market”, Fudan University International
Management Forum, July 18, 2010.
ShEO”, presented at the CEIBS 15th Anniversary Alumni Forum,
Nov 8, 2009.
and Talent Development”, presented
at the CEIBS/EFMD Conference on “Chinese Companies Going Global – Managerial
Challenges & Aspirations”, Shanghai, Nov 5-6, 2008.
“Leadership Development in the Emerging Market”, presented at the Watson Wyatt China Annual
Conference on “Next Step”, Shanghai, Nov 28, 2008.
of Family Businesses in China – A Three-Dimensional Analysis”, presented
at the First Annual
Global Management Forum “The Sleeping Giant is Awake: China’s 30-Year Business
Reform in Retrospect”, Shanghai, Dec 6, 2008.
Challenge of Managing the post 80s and 90s”, presented at the 7th
China Entrepreneur Summit 2008, “Open the New Era of Thirty Years”,
Beijing, Dec 6-7, 2008.
Program Chair, 2nd
Women in Leadership Forum “From Cinderella to CEO”, Shanghai, May 5, 2008.
Analysis of Chinese Managers”, presented at the CEIBS Business Review
Inaugural Launch Ceremony, Shanghai, May 10, 2008.
Program Chair, Women in Leadership Forum 2007 “Global Shero——Chinese Women Leadership
in the Global Economy”, jointly organized
CEIBS and CBN. Shanghai, Dec
“Succession in Family Business – A Comparative Case
Study”, paper presented at the 3rd
Annual International Conference on Entrepreneurship and Family Business Growth”,
Hangzhou, Nov 8, 2007.
“Are We Speaking the Same Language – Cross-Cultural
Challenges in China”, presented at
the China Sourcing Summit 2007, Shanghai, Mar 7, 2007.
Impact of Family Relationship on the Attitude of the Second Generation in
Chinese Family Business”, presented at the 2nd International
Conference in Entrepreneurship and Growth of Family Business, Hangzhou, May