December 03 - December 05, 2017
Programme Fee includes tuition, case licensing fees, lunches, stationery, other course materials, interpretation and translation fees if required.
The full fee must be paid within two weeks upon receipt of the payment notice. Applications made within 30 days of the start of a programme require immediate payment. Any successful applicant for programmes offered by CEIBS Executive Education Department via the official website will be entitled to a 1,000-yuan discount per programme. CEIBS reserves the right to amend information on this programme including price, discount, date, location, faculty, daily schedule and other details.
The digital revolution sweeping across the world is not only reshaping our life, but also changing the rules of the game in the media, social networking and commercial sectors. Digital application makes it unprecedentedly convenient for us to access and analyze data. However, not all companies have obtained marketing dividends brought by the digital revolution. While providing us with new marketing concepts and tools, Internet technologies, big data, smart facilities, 3D printing and cloud services have made consumers smarter and stronger, posing new challenges to marketing.
- How to strike a balance between traditional and new media?
- How to make the most of the platform to run display ads and search ads?
- How to facilitate efficient brand communication through social media to influence public opinions and heighten consumer awareness in a diversified marketing environment?
- How to assess the ROI of marketing models?
All these questions need to be properly addressed by marketing directors. The Programme will highlight not only the up-to-date research findings concerning digital marketing, but also the sharing of the best business practice by executives from leading companies in the digital age so as to help participants turn challenges into opportunities by making full use of novel technologies brought by the Internet.
The Programme aims to share with the participants the up-to-date research findings and best business practice with regard to digital marketing, and probe into the challenges in the digital age to help executives follow the trends, grasp opportunities, and formulate and adjust marketing strategies in order to create greater value for the company.
The Programme is specially designed for middle and top managers who are focused on corporate transition and marketing in the digital age. Typical participants include CMOs, VPs of Marketing, Marketing Directors, Sales Directors, and Marketing Managers.
Participants will need to:
- Measure the value created by new media;
- Find the real value of social media data;
- Explore the essence of new media as a communication channel and review the relationships between traditional and new media;
- Adapt to a novel interaction model to produce better content through new media and create new business opportunities;
- Understand how digital media reshape the marketing and sales channels, and develop an ability for quick response and real-time interaction to engage consumers in conversation;
- Make the most of the platform to run display ads and search ads;
- Learn how to deal with the extraordinary changes caused by social media in the marketing environment;
- Understand the risks and returns brought by social media;
- Assess the ROI of marketing models;
- Make full use of inbound marketing
Display ads and search ads
|Afternoon||Digital marketing case study (I)|
Digital marketing case study (II)
|Afternoon||Digital marketing case study (III)|
Applications are requested at least 30 days before the programme start date. Applications are reviewed as they arrive and admissions are subject to the final confirmation of CEIBS. Any applications received after that date will be considered on the basis of space availability. For more information, please contact our Customer Service Team in Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen.
Any cancellation made 30 days or more prior to the programme start date is eligible for a full refund of programme fees paid. However, the expenses arising therefrom shall be for the account of the applicant or his/her employer. Any cancellation made less than 30 days prior to the programme start date shall be subject to a fee of 20 percent of the total programme fee. After the programme starts, no fees shall be refunded for participants who withdraw from the programme for any reason.
To ensure the continuity of your learning, you are required to make proper arrangements according to the course schedule after receiving your letter of enrollment. We will neither make up lessons for you nor confer you with the certificate of completion if you are absent from the course for personal reasons. CEIBS reserves the right to amend information on this programme including price, discount, date, location, faculty, daily schedule and other details.
Customer Service Team
699 Hongfeng Road, Pudong, Shanghai, 201206, P.R.C.
Tel: +86-21-2890 5187
Customer Service Team
No.20, Zhongguancun Software Park
No.8, Dongbeiwang West Road,Haidian District
Beijing, 100193, P.R.C.
Tel: +86-10-8296 6688
Customer Service Team
8/F, Block A, Rongchao Business Center
No.6003, Yitian Road, Futian District
Shenzhen 518026 P.R.C.
Tel: +86-755-3337 8136