Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship;
Director of CEIBS eLab
Dr. Vincent Chang is the Director of CEIBS eLab and an Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship at CEIBS. Dr. Chang graduated with a PhD in Electrical Engineering from National Taiwan University and an MBA from University of Southern California.
Dr. Chang led CEIBS eLab (Entrepreneurship Lab) with a mission of creating a real-world entrepreneurship education which requires participants to engage in the complexities associated with entrepreneurial ventures. He recruited 100 additional ventures which represent the newest generation of CEIBS innovators and benefit from a new investment initiative led by ChairMan Fund (¥30M) and Prosperity Fund (¥50M).
Prior to joining CEIBS, Dr. Chang was the Faculty Director of Corporate Relations and a Teaching Professor at University of Michigan—Shanghai Jiao Tong University Joint Institute. He initiated 122 Capstone Design Projects and created an award-winning technology innovation platform sponsored by world leading corporations, including GE, HP, Intel, and Siemens.
As the founder of Knowledge Master, Inc. and a cofounder of Semiconductor Leadership programs at UC Berkeley, Dr. Chang has 10 years of entrepreneurial experience in the USA and 30 years of experience in teaching entrepreneurship, innovation, and technology to over 30,000 students in China, Taiwan and USA. His work has been published in the IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, the IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, and the International Journal of Education. He has authored and published 14 books in microelectronics in Taiwan.
* 2004, MBA, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
* 1992, PhD in Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University
* 1987, MSc in Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University
* 1985, BSc in Electronic Engineering, Tamkang University, Taiwan
* Disruptive Entrepreneurship and Radical Innovation
* Managing Technological Change and Innovator's Solutions
* Starting New Ventures and Lean Startup
* Technology Innovation and Digital Transformation
* Integrated China Strategy Projects (Client Liaison)
He has authored and published 14 books in microelectronics in Taiwan.