Working in close cooperation with the EMBA Recruiting Managers, the EMBA Senior Event officer will be responsible for:
1. Organizing and managing small and large scale events for EMBA admission & marketing purposes;
2. Organizing marketing and logistical aspects of EMBA events;
3. Ensuring high quality and timely delivery of print/digital marketing materials required for events;
4. Developing external partners and online/offline channels for marketing events and maintain a positive long-term relationship;
5. Producing event project plans and management of event budgets;
6. Liaising with service providers (venues, agencies, etc.) on pricing and contracts;
7. Monitoring and reporting of event statistics.
1. A minimum of 3 years of hands-on event and project management experience in China, agency/media/MNC background preferred;
2. Bachelor degree;
3. Team player with strong coordination and organizational skills;
4. Excellent communication and relationship-building skills;
5. Highly motivated and hard-working;
6. Reliability, initiative, thoroughness and attention to detail;
7. Good copy writing and design skills would be a great plus;
8. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint a must, Photoshop & Illustrator/InDesign a huge plus);
9. Frequent domestic travels are involved.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.