Position: Administration Officer (or Senior Administration Officer)
Report to: Senior Manager and professor
Dept.: Dean’s Office
- Assist professor’s itinerary management, travel arrangement, mailing and other issues;
- Company Meeting coordination and related affairs;
- Support professor’s teaching and research, i.e. in-classroom support and exam paper grading, etc.;
- Teaching material preparation and update;
- Assist admin affairs of Faculty based in Beijing and also in Shanghai;
- Other tasks arranged by Dean’s Office and Beijing Office.
- Master degree in financial accounting and managerial accounting;
- At least 3 years of related working experience;
- Good ability of reading, speaking and writing in English;
- Know well about research methods such as data collection, literature search, survey design, and interview etc.;
- Administration abilities, i.e. scheduling & coordinating teaching, meetings, etc.
- Able to conduct teaching and research activities assigned by the professor;
- Good at software such as Excel, Word, Statistical Software etc.;
- Excellent communication skill and teamwork spirit;
- Hard-working, good coordination/communication skills, highly reliable.
Motivated candidates please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org